Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by dee factorial <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/26 19:27:35 UTC

Web Content Prototype

I think there is a bug in the web content portlet, Randomly I will visit my
homepage with a web content portlet in it and it will have some random page
in it. the page is of the same web application, but its unpredictable which
page is in it. I'm wondering if its a cache issue. maybe the cache is
getting mixed up and its serving the wrong page. if I click on the edit
portlet icon and save the page that is in there it will revert to the right
page.

any help with this would be great.

Dominique

PREFS_PROPERTY_VALUE_PK, Data integrity violation

Posted by "Gudiyella, Pavan" <PG...@Tribune.com>.
Hi all,

I am getting the following error when registering the user in jetspeed2.  Both in single instance and clustered environment.
Does anyone know why this is happening?  I suspect this is something to do with how the SequenceManager is generating
the database sequence key.

[Failed to add user.org.apache.jetspeed.administration.RegistrationException: org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: (OJB operation): data integrity violated by SQL ''; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SCHEMA_XY.PREFS_PROPERTY_VALUE_PK) violated ]

If anybody know solution to this problem please respond asap.  Pretty urgent thing for me.

Thanks in advance
Pavan