Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Remmerie Bart <Ba...@elia.be> on 2005/01/25 20:10:53 UTC

Cocoon Startup problem : web.xml init-param elements ignored

Dear all,

When I startup Cocoon, I get the following messages (1 for each ignored
element - approx 30 in total):

20:02:50,836  WARN WebXmlParser:218 - Ignored element 'display-name' as
child of 'servlet'.
20:02:50,836  WARN WebXmlParser:218 - Ignored element 'init-param' as child
of 'servlet'.
20:02:50,836  WARN WebXmlParser:218 - Ignored element 'init-param' as child
of 'servlet'.
20:02:50,836  WARN WebXmlParser:218 - Ignored element 'init-param' as child
of 'servlet'.

As a result, everything that has been configured using these 'init-param'
elements, such as e.g.
<init-param>
  <param-name>load-class</param-name>
  <param-value>
    com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
  </param-value>
</init-param>

is not working.

Is there something I'm totally missing ??

Regards,
Bart Remmerie

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be