Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/03/07 20:55:04 UTC

JavaComponent and PhysicalOperationDefinition changes, r515719

I've been working on getting the Physical marshalling and build
infrastructure integrated with the connector. In order to do this, I
changed the way types are being tracked  on
PhysicalOperationDefinition. Instead of directly referencing the
type's class, I changed it to track the fully qualified name as a
String. When the TargetInvoker is created on JavaComponent, it will
load the types using the classloader that loaded the implementation
class and map to the appropriate method using getMethods(). This will
allow us to integrate with the classloading infrastructure Jeremy has
been working on since the implementation class will be loaded by the
multi-parent classloader for the Component (which is held in the
ClassLoaderRegistry by uri).

I've also started to convert over to using
PhysicalOperationDefinition - when we get full federation enabled,
Operation can go away.

Jim

Re: JavaComponent and PhysicalOperationDefinition changes, r515719

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Mar 7, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Jim Marino wrote:
> It should be the Multiparent CL from the ClassLoaderRegistry. It
> looks like Jeremy got the multi-parent loading merged with the
> composite classloader in r515464. This classloader will load the
> impl class and we can use those to in turn load the param types.

I merged the multi-parent functionality into the CompositeClassLoader
but it is not yet used. I plan to revamp the loaders to use the
ClassLoaderRegistry rather than rely on the classloader in the
DeploymentContext.

The ClassLoader definition will be sent to the target runtime as part
of the PCS as one of the local resources. That should be there (in
the CLR) ready for you to use during physical build.

--
Jeremy

Re: JavaComponent and PhysicalOperationDefinition changes, r515719

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.
Jim,

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.