Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto Marra <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2005/04/25 10:41:32 UTC

SendMail Action...

Hi all,
Im trying to use the SendMail Action, so Im following what the documentation say about it.

"Before the Sendmail action can be used, it must be activated - either in Cocoon's main sitemap, or in a subsitemap which is used for your application. Include the following map:action element as child respectively grandchild of the map:components -> map:actions elements.(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/actions/sendmail-action.html)"

The problem is that when I launch the application & still not using the SendMail action say to me

10:35:06.869 WARN!! Error for /mf/index
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/MessagingException
             at java.lang.Class.......

Any suggestion?

Thanx
Regards

Roberto

Re: Re:[SOLVED] SendMail Action...

Posted by Roberto Marra <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
forgot!... you need to put activation.jar under webapp/lib too.

Roberto
  Actually I founded that the mail.jar was missing from the webapp/lib. I downloaded the version 1.2 but there is already the version 1.3, now it works. I mean he dosn't give me any error anymore.

  Cheers
  Roberto

Re:[SOLVED] SendMail Action...

Posted by Roberto Marra <rm...@montefiore.ch>.