Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marco Rossi <mr...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/13 09:07:40 UTC

Axis Client & ISA Proxy server

Hi,
I have to create a axis client to contact a web service behind a ISA
proxy, with the NTLM authentication (unfortunatly i can't change this
configuration!). I tried with axis 1.2, and with the following
configuration:

in the client-config.wsdd with the row:
<transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender" />

in the client code:
System.setProperty("http.proxyHost","myProxy");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPort","proxyPort");
System.setProperty("http.proxyUser","NTDomain\\username");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPassword","password");

String url_address = "https://myServer/test/";
URL endpoint = new URL(url_address);
MyWsSoap ws = locator.getMyWsSoap(endpoint);

It does't work. Any suggestion. Where can i find a library or a sample
code to use axis with a NTLM authentication system?

Thanks in advance,
Marco