Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Terry Mueller <te...@permeance.com.au> on 2010/04/16 05:26:29 UTC

Support for validation

Have you looked at implementing validation for ODE?

"The <validate> activity is *not* implemented by ODE. Processes containing
> such activities will cause a compilation failure."

I've made a start which I'll circulate shortly but I'm keen for help and/or
ideas...

Regards,
Terry

Re: Support for validation

Posted by Terry Mueller <te...@permeance.com.au>.
I have added a patch to
ODE-121<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-121>to add support
for validation to 2.x . Please read the comment attached to
the ticket for details.  Feedback is welcome!

-

Regards,
Terry