Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/30 01:06:39 UTC

1.5.1 release in JIRA

Hi to all,
I've just seen in JIRA that the 1.5.1 release is no more visible, or
better all its tasks has been fixed (or moved to a later release) ...
so I think in a few time we will have the real 1.5.1 release, is this
right ?
For me it's ok, I'm happy on this.

But can I ask to keep the 1.5.x branch so if something will happen we
can see/fix it there (2.0 could be not-so-near) ?

Bye,
Sandro

Re: 1.5.1 release in JIRA

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Correct - hoping to do a 1.5.1 release soon. We'll leave the 1.5.x branch there in case we want to do 1.5.2, etc.