Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "Sahoo, Santosh" <Sa...@teksecur.com> on 2023/06/02 17:55:13 UTC

Changing the X-Axis Line Default Color and Bar Value Color

Hi Team,

I am using Apache EChart - Bar Chart as a Chart plugin in Apache Superset. I want to change the Color of X-axis line, X-axis Legend and bar Values top from default black to blue. How can I do that ?

[cid:f0d9a58c-c770-4ec6-b3db-353d417f7487]
Best Regards,
Santosh Sahoo

Re: Changing the X-Axis Line Default Color and Bar Value Color

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If you want to change the color of the axis tick label, you can use
*xAxis.axisLabel.color* [1].

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/option.html#xAxis.axisLabel.color