Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephane Grenier <in...@landlordmax.com> on 2005/07/12 17:59:13 UTC

panelNavigation and styleclass

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how the styleClass works with the
panelNavigation component. In the following code:

<x:panelNavigation id="nav"
              styleClass="menu"
              separatorClass="navseparator"
              itemClass="navitem"
              activeItemClass="navitem_active"
              openItemClass="navitem_open">
    <x:commandNavigation id="item1" value="Item1" action="someAction"/>
    <x:commandNavigation id="header1" styleClass="menu" value="header1">
        <x:commandNavigation id="item2" styleClass="menu" value="Item2"
action="someOtherAction"/>
    </x:commandNavigation>
</x:panelNavigation>

How do I define menu in css? I've tried a number of things and I can't
seem to get it right, that is the css class is never called. I've tried
to set the styleClass everywhere (I know that's not right, but I'm out
of ideas) and nothing seems to reference the style.

What I'm trying to do, for example, is make the text white. Any

Stephane