Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rohit Peyyeti <ro...@translogicsys.com> on 2003/06/05 12:06:04 UTC

Solved

Hello:

I was finally able to link Apache 1.3 with tomcat 4.1!
Problem looks to be with mod_jk version which I was
running (which I think is about 4 to 5 months old). This
mod_jk works (and still works) very fine with tomcat 3.2
and apache 1.3 version on one of my other machines.

It somehow refused to work with tomcat 4.1 version. I
downloaded latest mod_jk from jakarta site and it simply
ran in the first go!

Thanks John for all the help which you have done so far!
And also, one final question: Can I setup one manager context
for managing all the hosts defined in server.xml?

Thanks again!

Rohit