Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ullal Nitin <Ni...@polynorm.ch> on 2018/01/26 08:22:39 UTC

Nifi Registry problem

Hi,

we are trying to get Nigi Registry to work on Windows Server 2016. We edited the configs and were able to get this far. Now we have a problem with the flywasInitializer.

Didn't get much help from Google. Any idea what we could do?

Best regards
Nitin

[cid:image001.png@01D39687.359C3F60]

Freundliche Grüsse / Best regards
Nitin Ullal
Project Management & Consulting

POLYNORM SOFTWARE AG
Europa-Strasse 18
CH-8152 Glattbrugg
+41 44 828 81 81   Phone
+41 44 828 81 23   Direct
+41 76 326 61 16   Mobile
+41 44 828 81 91   Fax
www.polynorm.ch<http://www.polynorm.ch/>
nitin.ullal@polynorm.ch<ma...@polynorm.ch>

[signature_kendox]<http://www.polynorm.ch/news/polynorm_kendox>

Re: Nifi Registry problem

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
Hi Nitin,

Your image attachment did not come through on the mailing list, at least for me. Can you please provide more information on the error you are encountering, for example the contents of nifi-registry-app.log when the error occurs.

Thanks,
Kevin