Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/28 15:52:08 UTC

Fix for binary operator expected error

When running the nutch script in deploy mode using Nutch 2, I get a Binary
Operator Expected error.  According to the following website, the fix is to
use double brackets.  I tried it and it worked for me.

http://digitalvectorz.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/bashshell-programming-binary-operator-expected/

Re: Fix for binary operator expected error

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Ah!

This is actually a problem I stumbled over recently as well. As I am
constantly recompiling 2.x either after src or dependency changes I
also noticed that it is extremely easy to find oneself with >1 version
of a jar in various lib directories.

Thank for the heads up

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: Fix for binary operator expected error

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bai,

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
please open a JIRA with a reproducible example and a patch
Thanks!

*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com