Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Patric Lichtsteiner <pa...@lichtsteiner.org> on 2007/04/12 07:55:22 UTC

Cayenne commit separated from database commit

Hi

Is there a posibility to seperate the Cayenne commitChanges from the
database transaction?
I'd like to call multiple commitChanges, and at the end I should be
able to decide if everything should go into the database or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Patric

Re: Cayenne commit separated from database commit

Posted by Patric Lichtsteiner <pa...@lichtsteiner.org>.
Hi Andrus

Thanks a lot for your extremely fast answer, thats exactly what I was
searching for!

Patric

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Patric,