Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Divi <di...@scientificmonitoring.com> on 2008/03/06 18:16:46 UTC

JMeter not finding java classes

Hi,

JMeter is not finding java classes like java.lang.object etc..So, what are
the files needed or what are the jar files I should add so that my code can
use java classes.
please suggest.

Re: JMeter not finding java classes

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 07/03/2008, Divi <di...@scientificmonitoring.com> wrote:

>  JMeter is starting fine and i can run junit sampler.But in one of my test
>  class i call java.lang.object constructor and some thing happening and it is

There is no such class as java.lang.object; it is java.lang.Object.
I assume the latter is what you meant.

>  not going further after this call.I don't see any errors in log file .I am
>  unable to find why it is not going further after this call.But when i use
>  same code in Eclipse IDE it is executing fine.

Possibly a JVM version difference.

Check that the JVM version used by JMeter (this appears in jmeter.log)
is compatible with  your code.

Posted by Divi <di...@scientificmonitoring.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.