Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 12:57:12 UTC

Hudson for PDFBox

Hi,

Some more project infrastructure: I'd like to setup CI builds of
PDFBox using Hudson (see [1]). Apache also has Continuum and Gump
servers, but I'm personally most fond of Hudson so unless anyone feels
otherwise I'll proceed to set things up with Hudson once all the
sources are in svn.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Hudson for PDFBox

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.
hi jukka,
many thanks for importing all the pdfbox sources into the apache svn,
updating the jira stuff and setting up a ci build!

regards,
philipp

Re: Hudson for PDFBox

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.