Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by do...@arnett.name on 2008/12/05 22:24:00 UTC

Authorization Failed on commit from network machine

I'm setting up Subversion 1.5.4 on a Suse 10.2 machine using svnserve.
I've started svnserve with:  svnserve --daemon --root /var/svn/webi

I've loaded a project and can checkout and commit while on the local
(repository) machine.  Oddly, I have never been asked for a login/password
while committing even when I have the auth-access set to write.  I'm not
really concerned about using a login for write commands, but...