Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net> on 2015/12/18 16:43:54 UTC

Hive and HDFS on Kerborized Cluster

We've tried for the last week and a half to get drill to query hive on a kerborized cluster to no avail. I'm looking for someone to point us in the right direction in the source to start troubleshooting why it fails or someone willing to write in support for hive and HDFS under contract.

If you're a drill developer looking for some freelance work to make this happen, write me privately at william@hadooprevealed.com

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Hive and HDFS on Kerborized Cluster

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
That's great news! We were getting the environment setup here to replicate
the problem. We will continue on this path and add this to our regression
tests to ensure that we don't break the functionality in the future.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio

Posted by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net>.
Jaques,

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net>.
Even if it's only a config issue, there's a documentation problem as well. We've brought on a freelancer to assist us, and have a kerborized cluster setup for troubleshooting.  If either of those assets would be helpful to you let me know.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
Track this here [1]