Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/17 15:15:20 UTC

0.8.0 release and items awaiting review

Hi folks!

I'd like to get a 0.8.0 release out soon so that YETUS-622
"docker-cleanup removes non-Yetus docker images even if not in
sentinel mode" is available in a release.

I'm happy to RM that release. Prior to doing so, I'm hoping to get in
a few changes that impact plans in the Apache HBase project.

Some are simple fixes related to our existing project use:

* YETUS-634 "maven plugin dropping '--batch-mode' maven argument"
* YETUS-635 "Maven plugin should fail when partially enabled"

One is more involved and adds a new test plugin that I'm trying to get
added to our nightly test runs:

* YETUS-441 "Add a precommit check for known CVEs from dependencies"

I'm looking for feedback on any of the above. Reminder that in Apache
Yetus we encourage reviews from all contributors; your review vote is
binding even if you have not yet been recognized as a committer (and
reviews are a fast track to becoming one).

Re: 0.8.0 release and items awaiting review

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks for driving the release Sean! I think I can take a look at them
this weekend.

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>