Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/26 21:08:29 UTC

deleting pages in the wiki

Any of you have rights to delete pages from the wiki? I am trying to
delete http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Creating+and+Signing+a+Struts+2.1.x+Distribution+(New),
and I get:

You have to be a member of all the following groups to access this
page. If this is incorrect please contact your administrator

musachy

Re: deleting pages in the wiki

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
thanks

musachy

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any of you have rights to delete pages from the wiki? I am trying to
> delete
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Creating+and+Signing+a+Struts+2.1.x+Distribution+(New)<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Creating+and+Signing+a+Struts+2.1.x+Distribution+%28New%29>
> ,

I've deleted the page.

--
Martin Cooper