Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Srinivas Kashyap <sr...@bamboorose.com> on 2019/07/31 14:04:17 UTC

Dataimport problem

Hello,

We are trying to run Solr(Tomcat) on Azure instance and postgres being the DB. When I run full import(my core has 18 SQL queries), for some reason, the requests will go till 9 and it gets hung for eternity.

But the same setup, solr(tomcat) and postgres database works fine with AWS hosting.

Am I missing some configuration? Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Kashyap
________________________________
DISCLAIMER:
E-mails and attachments from Bamboo Rose, LLC are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

Re: Dataimport problem

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
I wonder if you have some sort of JDBC pool enabled and/or the number
of worker threads is configured differently. Compare tomcat level
configuration and/or try thread dump of the java runtime when you are
stuck.

Or maybe something similar on the Postgres side.

Regards,
   Alex.

RE: Dataimport problem

Re: Dataimport problem