Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by aa...@gmail.com on 2018/08/04 01:18:43 UTC

Conference Room creation update error

Looks like an old error is back.  I just installed the latest nightly build
and now get thrown to the internal error page if you try to update and
existing conference room or when you type the first letter for a new room
name.  Looks like the old error where even if the user was granted admin
access Group Admin Access is denied (see attached log)

Version4.0.5-SNAPSHOT

Revisionb154bef

Build date2018-08-03T10:13:48Z

Also looks like when doing the import there is a problem.  When you are 1st
setting up your new install of OM you create an admin account; so in the
database that is "Profile 1".  Where the problem lies is when you do an
export from your old system it also exports the old "admin" account (which
on the old system was also profile_1) but when you do the import since there
is already a profile_1 it moves everything down 1 so the old admin account
become id 2 on down the line.  My account when exported was profile_2 but
now my account is now labeled as profile_3 so the image is not there but the
old admin account has my profile.jpg.   (also in attachment)

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Should be fixed!
Thanks for catching this!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by aa...@gmail.com.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No need to file JIRA :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the report!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Conference Room creation update error

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Conference Room creation update error

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Conference Room creation update error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,