Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/26 15:22:46 UTC

Upgrade to 4.14

Hello,

I'm going to upgrade to ACS 4.14. openjdk-1.8.0 is installed on my centos 7
box and alternatives command does not report any other java version (such
as 11) available. Should I consider installing different package to run
java 11?

Thanks

Re: Upgrade to 4.14

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
You should consider reading the upgrade manual fully.

Installing the mgmt/agent packages will automatically install java 11 (but
you are free to install it beforehand) - and before starting the mgmt/agent
services, use the alternatives command to set java 11 as the default
version.

That's all.

Regards

--