Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 14:17:50 UTC

SPI in Continuum

Hi,

I've added SPI in our Continuum setup at
http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/. I'm still not totally
sure about the email notification setup, but at least the setup will
now automatically deploy the latest SPI artifacts in
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: SPI in Continuum

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> I've added SPI in our Continuum setup at
> http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/. I'm still not totally
> sure about the email notification setup, but at least the setup will
> now automatically deploy the latest SPI artifacts in
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/.

cool, thanks a lot.

regards
  marcel

Re: SPI in Continuum

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi jukka

> BTW, the build is currently configured with -Dmaven.test.skip=true to
> avoid failing due to some of the known TCK issues. Could we somehow
> exclude the known issues from the default test run so that any
> regressions could be caught by Continuum?

i added the 4 jcr2spi tests that i know are failing to the
known.issues property.

regards
angela

Re: SPI in Continuum

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi jukka

> On 7/13/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've added SPI in our Continuum setup at
>> http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/.

thanks

> BTW, the build is currently configured with -Dmaven.test.skip=true to
> avoid failing due to some of the known TCK issues. Could we somehow
> exclude the known issues from the default test run so that any
> regressions could be caught by Continuum?

yes. i can do that.
regards
angela

Re: SPI in Continuum