Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> on 2020/06/09 18:50:50 UTC

2020 June Board Report Draft

The 2020 June ASF board report is due soon.  I've created an initial
draft here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2020-06.txt

NOTE: As suggested last quarter the format has changed slightly, to match
the format of the generated stub on https://reporter.apache.org/

Comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.  Otherwise, it will be
submitted later today.
Thanks,
-Brian

Re: 2020 June Board Report Draft

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It looks good to me. Thanks.

Regards
JB

Posted by "francois.papon" <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1Thanks Brian!regardsFrancoisEnvoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> Date : 09/06/2020  20:51  (GMT+01:00) À : dev@shiro.apache.org, Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com> Objet : 2020 June Board Report Draft The 2020 June ASF board report is due soon.  I've created an initialdraft here:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2020-06.txtNOTE: As suggested last quarter the format has changed slightly, to matchthe format of the generated stub on https://reporter.apache.org/Comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.  Otherwise, it will besubmitted later today.Thanks,-Brian