Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it> on 2002/02/13 12:54:10 UTC

RE: calling a HTML-file from an XSL-file

Richards,

what might be happening is that .htm files are not passed to Cocoon...

Maybe you setup Tomcat (or wathever servlet container you're using) to
process only .xml files and ignore the .htm ones (which are, hence,
processed by the web-server).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant