Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rob stone <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 20:16:17 UTC

Struts 2 Plugin for Netbeans

Hello,

I am trying to incorporate the Struts 2 plug-in into the Netbeans IDE
and having problems. The Netbeans version is 7.0.1 which is the latest
available for Debian.

One suggested fix was to compile the plug-in source using 7.0.1 to
achieve this, but that too failed as obviously I am missing some
directory in a build.xml or build-imp.xml file.

Inspecting some of the source files reveals lines ending with ^M which
would seem to indicate that development of the plug-in did not occur on
a Linux platform.

So, if anybody has successfully installed the Struts 2 plug-in on
version 7.0.1 of Netbeans under a Linux environment, could you please
help me by telling me exactly "how" you did it.

Regards,
Robert

Re: Struts 2 Plugin for Netbeans

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
+1 for Intellij Idea (I'm an happy more-than-ten-year user), but I
should also mention that, on the contrary of eclipse and nb, you have
to buy the licence for commercial sw (but it's really worth every
dollar)

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara