Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/29 10:37:38 UTC

Tuscany Java SCA Release 1.3.2 was: Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3.1 (RC1)

There were a couple of things that didn't make it into 1.3.2 [1] and a few
incremental fixes that I've been looking at that could usefully go out. I'll
post separately on our next major release which still fells a little way off
but in the mean time I've created a 1.3.2 branch to catch these stragglers
and fix and other high priority incremental problems we see.

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40tuscany.apache.org/msg02016.html