Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yair <ya...@sundaysky.com> on 2010/02/08 16:54:54 UTC

Broker started in Tomcat is stuck on startup

Hi all
I m using this spring + xbeans configuration to start the broker with my
webapp:
	<amq:broker useJmx="true" persistent="true" brokerName="myBroker"
		start="true">
		<amq:persistenceAdapter>
			<amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataDirectory="activemq-data"
				dataSource="#sqlserver-ds">
			</amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter>
		</amq:persistenceAdapter>
		<amq:transportConnectors>
			<amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
		</amq:transportConnectors>
	</amq:broker>

	<bean id="sqlserver-ds"
		class="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnectionPoolDataSource">
		<property name="URL"
			value="jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=MYDB" />
		<property name="user" value="sa" />
		<property name="password" value="1234" />
	</bean>

When I start my webapp, it says:
17:48:44,093 [main] WARN
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter - Database adapter
driver override not found for : [microsoft_sql_server_jdbc_driver_2_0].
Will use default implementation.
17:48:44,187 [main] WARN
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter - Database lock driver
override not found for : [microsoft_sql_server_jdbc_driver_2_0].  Will use
default implementation.

And the main thread is stuck (till eclipse decides that's enough, after 3
minutes...).

I've successfully ran the broker as a standalone (using activemq.bat) with a
similar configuration of activemq.xml, but I need to start with my webapp.
Is there a problem in the xbeans configuration?

Thanks
Yair