Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Korhonen, Kalle" <kk...@cisco.com> on 2005/03/15 17:26:00 UTC

Shale in commercial application (was RE: Strange navigation in MyFaces examples)

If I may ask, is your commercial application released yet? If not, what's you target timeframe?

Kalle

Re: Shale in commercial application (was RE: Strange navigation in MyFaces examples)

Posted by David Geary <sa...@earthlink.net>.
Le Mar 15, 2005, à 9:26 AM, Korhonen, Kalle a écrit :

> If I may ask, is your commercial application released yet? If not,
> what's you target timeframe?

No, it's not released yet. It will probably be released sometime in
April.

david