Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/12 18:00:15 UTC

Error downloading mvn:org.jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5

I am trying to install jolokia in enviornment where i dont have access to
internet

on running below

    >feature:install jolokia

I am getting error

Error downloading mvn:org.jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5

As per excerpt from documentation
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/monitoring

    Karaf provides a jolokia feature, ready to install:
    karaf@root()> feature:install jolokia

So why its not getting install

Re: Error downloading mvn:org.jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

no, it's an optional dependency. The feature description is included in
Karaf distribution, but not the underlying bundle.

It's what we name an optional feature.

You can populate the Karaf system repo by hand or creating your own
custom distribution to populate the jolokia bundle.

Regards
JB

On 12/11/2018 19:15, imranrazakhan wrote:
> But as per my expectation according to above mention document, it should be
> available in default distribution???

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Error downloading mvn:org.jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5

Posted by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

If you don't have access to internet it's normal.

However you can download it and install manually with the bundle:install
shell command.

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5/jolokia-osgi-1.3.5.jar

regards,

François Papon