Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Thomas Christen <ch...@active.ch> on 2000/11/26 21:17:38 UTC

Source for com.oroinc.net.ftp ?

I'm looking for the source code of the used classes (com.oroinc.net.ftp)
because I need to add some functionality/fixes for properly handling
FTP-Servers hosted on a IBM S/390 and Data-General at Bloomberg.

Tried many time to get an answer directly from oroinc but failed.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Thomas

Re: Source for com.oroinc.net.ftp ?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 11/26/2000 12:17 PM, "Thomas Christen" <ch...@active.ch> wrote:

> I'm looking for the source code of the used classes (com.oroinc.net.ftp)
> because I need to add some functionality/fixes for properly handling
> FTP-Servers hosted on a IBM S/390 and Data-General at Bloomberg.
>
> Tried many time to get an answer directly from oroinc but failed.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks
> Thomas

Contact:

Daniel F. Savarese <df...@savarese.org>

I know that he is VERY busy right now though.

One idea that he and I have been passing around is adopting his
NetComponents code as an official Jakarta project (we already have his ORO
regex code). That would solve your problem pretty quickly. :-) When you
email him, maybe also suggest that as well. More feedback is always helpful.

thanks,

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much