Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by moodboom <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 14:18:33 UTC

Re: HTTP transport

Jason did you arrive at a compact way to include http support?

Sorry to revive this old thread, but it seems relevant to my problem.  I'm
new to this, using a pretty vanilla ActiveMQ config with a camel route, and
getting "No component found with scheme: http4".

So I'm wondering what the minimal is I have to do to enable http route
targets.  Apologies, it might be a basic question but I'm very new to this,
appreciate any help.

Jason Dillon wrote

Re: HTTP transport

Posted by moodboom <mo...@gmail.com>.
dejanb wrote
> Hi,
>
> there's a difference between Camel http component and ActiveMQ http
> transport. Both are solid for what they've been designed to do.

Thanks dejanb, and a huge thanks for all the mailing list answers over the
years, they've helped me get started.

Can I ask for a quick nudge on my problem?  I just want the simplest way to
automatically process a queue, sending messages that arrive back out to a
RESTful provider.  I assume that means I need Camel, right?  Is there a
working example of a Camel route that send to an HTTP provider?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: HTTP transport

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

there's a difference between Camel http component and ActiveMQ http
transport. Both are solid for what they've been designed to do.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac