Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pawel Hubczak <P....@ost-poland.com.pl> on 2000/07/31 14:37:49 UTC

memory leaks when the ErrorHandler::error override called

I have made an MFC parsing application based on the DOMPrint sample. The
DOMTreeErrorReporter::fatalError and ...::error functions do nothing, but
when the latter is called, I get memory leaks.

To call DOMTreeErrorReporter::fatalError I changed the personal.xml as
follows:

<!dDOCTYPE instead of <!DOCTYPE.

To call DOMTreeErrorReporter::error I changed the personal.xml as follows:

<ppersonnel> instead of <personnel>.

Re: memory leaks when the ErrorHandler::error override called

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
I am not aware of a leak, but I wouldn't be too
surprised to find that there was one there.  Leaks under
error conditions haven't been tested as well as leaks
under normal, non-error conditions.

I'll put it on the list to look at.  If you have time
to chase down what's happening and report back, that'd
be very helpful, and probably your best option if you
are in a hurry.  Judging from the lack of responses,
it doesn't sound like a prolblem that people have seen
before.

(And that list needs to get posted.  That one's mine.)

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com