Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/07/07 11:33:26 UTC

LinkGatherer and Internal Requests

Having seen Sylvain's env.isExternal(), I have updated CLI so that it only adds a
LinkGatherer to external pipelines. Thus it will no longer be appended to internal
cocoon: pipelines. Thanks for that Sylvain.

Jeff had a problem where links were gathered from internal pipelines. This should
fix that.

I'm currently looking into how views are implemented in the treeprocessor, to see
if it is possible to implement Vadim's suggestion of a tee - the pipeline feeds both
a link view and the rest of the pipeline. I think I'm making some progress. We'll
see.

Upayavira

Re: LinkGatherer and Internal Requests

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 10:33:26AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> Having seen Sylvain's env.isExternal(), I have updated CLI so that it only adds a
> LinkGatherer to external pipelines. Thus it will no longer be appended to internal
> cocoon: pipelines. Thanks for that Sylvain.
>
> Jeff had a problem where links were gathered from internal pipelines. This should
> fix that.

Excellent, thanks.  I'll try the new CLI with Forrest on the weekend.

--Jeff