Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/04/05 10:45:07 UTC

classpath

Hi,

I have a custom ant task that needs to take classpath. How do I
add the jar files in the classpath to Ant's classpath during the
execution of that task?

TIA
-Hari

Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

RE: classpath

Posted by Ma...@cs.tcd.ie.
Hari,
      Hi there Hari.

Have you tried using  the <sysproperty> element.
I haven't used it myself but it looks like it's got what you want in
mind.

<sysproperty key="CLASSPATH"
path="${jdk.home}/tools.jar:${jdk.home}/lib/rt.jar;${basedir}/lib/dom4j.
jar;..../build/jalama-test.jar/" />

Thanks,
Mark