Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Geoffrey Cox <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/14 05:07:52 UTC

Preparing To Support A Lot More Users with CouchDB 2

Hi!

I just wrote a non-technical blog post about how we migrated from CouchDB 1
to CouchDB 2. I’m planning on writing a set of more technical blog posts
later explaining how we set up CouchDB 2 on AWS using Docker Swarm and EFS,
but I thought I’d share this 1st blog post in case it helps to provide
another example of CouchDB 2 in production.

Preparing To Support A Lot More Users with CouchDB 2
<https://medium.com/@quizsteredu/preparing-to-support-a-lot-more-users-with-couchdb-2-39d45f322f0b>

Thanks.

Geoff

Re: Preparing To Support A Lot More Users with CouchDB 2

Posted by Martin Broerse <in...@martinbroerse.com>.
Thanks Geoff! Very interesting.

Posted by Carlos Alonso <ca...@cabify.com>.
Hi Geoffrey, many thanks for sharing.

I can't wait to read about the technical details and see the OpenSource
you're planning to release too!!

Thanks!

--
[image: Cabify - Your private Driver] <http://www.cabify.com/>

*Carlos Alonso*
Data Engineer
Madrid, Spain

carlos.alonso@cabify.com

Prueba gratis con este código
#CARLOSA6319 <https://cabify.com/i/carlosa6319>
[image: Facebook] <http://cbify.com/fb_ES>[image: Twitter]
<http://cbify.com/tw_ES>[image: Instagram] <http://cbify.com/in_ES>[image:
Linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrcalonso>

--
Este mensaje y cualquier archivo adjunto va dirigido exclusivamente a su
destinatario, pudiendo contener información confidencial sometida a secreto

This message and any attached file are intended exclusively for the
addressee, and it may be confidential. You are not allowed to copy or
disclose it without Cabify's prior written authorization. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify us by
e-mail.