Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Александр Руснак <ru...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2020/07/23 11:57:47 UTC

jmeter.log

Hello!

I am running Jmeter drom a command line (version Jmeter 5.2.1)
Open JDK platform binary procees appears in Task Manager after running scripts.
This process instantly eats up all memory and i have heap space error using only 14 users (see log file)

When i run Jmeter in GUI mode i use 300+ active threads, several simple data writer and view results tree. And it doesnt cause any problems.

Can anyone help me with this?

С уважением,
Руснак А.В.

Re: jmeter.log

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
After you ran it from command line. Have a look in the newly written
jmeter.log file. JMeter will print a few status messages at start
concerning the used versions and paths.

Are the values of those the ones that you would expect?

Do the same for a run with the gui version. Where do the values differ?

My guess is, that your environment variables differ when run as GUI and
when run as CLI.

Regards

 Felix

Re[2]: jmeter.log

Posted by Александр Руснак <ru...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Yes i try.
I dont understand why open jdk used in non gui. I install jre

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

Re[2]: jmeter.log

Posted by Александр Руснак <ru...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
How it work???

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

пятница, 24 июля 2020 г., 10:51 +0300 от mgrigorov@apache.org  <mg...@apache.org>:
>Hi Александр,
>On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 2:58 PM Александр Руснак < rus_alex777@mail.ru.invalid > wrote:
>>
>>Hello!
>>
>>I am running Jmeter drom a command line (version Jmeter 5.2.1)
>>Open JDK platform binary procees appears in Task Manager after running scripts.
>>This process instantly eats up all memory and i have heap space error using only 14 users (see log file)
>>
>>When i run Jmeter in GUI mode i use 300+ active threads, several simple data writer and view results tree. And it doesnt cause any problems.
>>
>>Can anyone help me with this?
>
>Try with JMeter 5.3.
>There is a chance that it is fixed in the latest version.
>

>>С уважением,
>>Руснак А.В.

Ha: Re: jmeter.log

Posted by Ru...@uralsib.ru.INVALID.

Re[2]: jmeter.log

Posted by Александр Руснак <ru...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

I fixed it!

Needs to change system VARIABLE PATH and system VARIABLE JAVA_HOME to JRE

С уважением,
Руснак А.В.

Re: jmeter.log

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Re[2]: jmeter.log

Posted by Александр Руснак <ru...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
How can i switch Java if i have JRE and JDK on my server?

С уважением,
Руснак А.В.

>Пятница, 24 июля 2020, 10:51 +03:00 от Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>:
>
>Hi Александр,
>On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 2:58 PM Александр Руснак < rus_alex777@mail.ru.invalid > wrote:
>>
>>Hello!
>>
>>I am running Jmeter drom a command line (version Jmeter 5.2.1)
>>Open JDK platform binary procees appears in Task Manager after running scripts.
>>This process instantly eats up all memory and i have heap space error using only 14 users (see log file)
>>
>>When i run Jmeter in GUI mode i use 300+ active threads, several simple data writer and view results tree. And it doesnt cause any problems.
>>
>>Can anyone help me with this?
>
>Try with JMeter 5.3.
>There is a chance that it is fixed in the latest version.
>

>>С уважением,
>>Руснак А.В.

Ha: Re: Re: jmeter.log

Posted by Ru...@uralsib.ru.INVALID.