Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Dernen <Mi...@framfab.de> on 2002/09/17 14:48:21 UTC

selectbox for portlet config parameters

Hello,
Does anybody know if it's possible to use parameters
for portlets that show up as a selectbox in the customize page?
I know that parameters with type="boolean" will be shown as selectbox,
but I would like to have some other values instead of true and false for the
user
to select.

Regards,
Michael

RE: selectbox for portlet config parameters

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Michael,

It's a matter of configuring your parameter with a parameter style. Check
out documentation for Element: parameter in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_common.html. There's
a sample ListBox parameter style which should give you what you want. If
not, you can always write your own by extending ParameterPresentationStyle
class.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.