Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/17 17:19:15 UTC

How to Add the resources as a folder to the classpath? - Compilereleasefromcommandline.

Could anybody help some information how to add resources folder to the
classpath? Thanks,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.0DeveloperInstallGuide-Compileareleasefromcommandline

5. Add the resources as a folder to the classpath.
Make sure the current path or dot (.) is in your CLASSPATH environment
variable accessible to the process maven is running in.

--
Justin

Re: How to Add the resources as a folder to the classpath? - Compilereleasefromcommandline.

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Generally, you can add the -cp <path> in the java jvm args.  I think
there's probably an example in ./bin/runCVD.sh.
If you're running it from the maven profile (mvn -PrunCVD compile),  I
don't believe that step should be necessary as it uses maven to resolve
dependencies; let us know if you encounter errors with that command.  Or if
it works, we should update the documentation.