Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/25 04:47:18 UTC

Input Controls and Visualizations in Zeppelin

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is any work going on for adding more input
controls and visualizations in Zeppelin. For eg, a json viewer would be
helpful for TEXT responses which are structured as json. Does the
architecture support plugging new visualizations without changing the
internals?

Regards,
Ashish

Re: Input Controls and Visualizations in Zeppelin

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
You can design your own input form using plain Bootstrap/Angular and then
use the new AngularJS front-end API to interact with paragraphs:
http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/displaysystem/front-end-angular.html

Posted by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.