Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Xavier Gignac <xa...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/02 10:39:29 UTC

[users@httpd] JWT Authentication behind an apache2 proxy

Hello,

I am using a Java application with JWT authentication through a
Authorization header with Bearer  syntax.

I want to know how to configure Apache2 to transmit the Authorization
header to the Java application while proxying the request.

Thank you,

Xavier

Re: [users@httpd] JWT Authentication behind an apache2 proxy

Posted by Xavier Gignac <xa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your quick answer

I have put my conf in attachments. I just want to know what I am doing
wrong to transmit it to Location api because I have not configured so much.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.