Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 08:59:45 UTC

Re: Platform .NET (Core Linux) Exit code 1 (new) On TeamCity

Hi,

Unfortunately this problem also occurs in master, so for now everything we
can do now it is to Ignore it for PR and handle it as part of Make TeamCity
Green Again activity.

Igniters, who can assist in fixing this issue:
Testhost process exited with error: Unhandled Exception:
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly
'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'. An attempt was made to load a program
with an incorrect format.
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestPlatform.TestHost.Program.Main(String[]
args)
  Test Run Aborted.
..Process exited with code 1
?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by "kcheng.mvp" <kc...@gmail.com>.
Eventually, everything is green!

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1462771&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunBasicTests

thank you all very much!

Re: Platform .NET (Core Linux) Exit code 1 (new) On TeamCity

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
No.

I am investigating your case in dedicated agent.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Agents rebooted

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Sure, I didn't understood that problem is the same with already discussed.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.