Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2008/09/19 23:24:42 UTC

deleting the old google code project site

Hey,

I would like to propose we delete:

  http://code.google.com/p/couchdb/

It's been long enough that any remotely recent mentions of the project reference
the Apache site and I figure that having the Google code site around only serves
to pollute the Google results pages.

Noah Slater, http://bytesexual.org/nslater

Re: deleting the old google code project site

Posted by Damien Katz <da...@apache.org>.
+1