Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/26 14:10:05 UTC

What do I need to set to see the number of records and processing time for each batch in SPARK UI?

Hi All,

I am using spark 2.3.0 and I wondering what do I need to set to see the
number of records and processing time for each batch in SPARK UI? The
default UI doesn't seem to show this.

Thanks@

Re: What do I need to set to see the number of records and processing time for each batch in SPARK UI?

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
For example in this blog
<https://databricks.com/blog/2015/07/08/new-visualizations-for-understanding-apache-spark-streaming-applications.html>
post.
Looking at figure 1 and figure 2 I wonder What I need to do to see those
graphs in spark 2.3.0?