Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by hiten pandya <hp...@lycos.co.uk> on 2001/10/20 13:41:54 UTC

docs conversion.

hi all,
i jus' converted the whole of the apache documentation into
two more formats:

- a postscript version of the document
- and pdf (portable document format)

please if possible have a look at them, and give me your best
critics, though.. i cant change the layout, without editing the
main html files.. cause i converted it with htmldoc....

thanks,
if u think this is the wrong place for asking this question..
please give me its main place for asking the question...
but it would be nice if the developers themselves had a look...

regards,
hiten pandya
<hp...@lycos.co.uk>

Free E-mail - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for £9.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=lycos_ef
Play now to win £1 Million - http://www.thedailydraw.com/mainframe.cfm?source=lycos

Re: docs conversion.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
hiten pandya wrote:

> i jus' converted the whole of the apache documentation into
> two more formats:
>
> - a postscript version of the document
> - and pdf (portable document format)
>
> if u think this is the wrong place for asking this question..
> please give me its main place for asking the question...

This would be better brought up on the apache-docs@apache.org
list.
--
#ken	P-)}