Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Gabriel Huerta Araujo <hu...@globalhitss.com> on 2019/02/24 22:20:46 UTC

Necesity for remove a field from Edit User window

I have to remove a field from Edit User window where this screen has an
option Account restrictions where there are below options.

disabled

expired

access_window_start

access_window_end

valid_from

valid_until

timezone

Some of them are checkbox, by the way filed expired is presented as
checkbox.

What do I need in order to remove "expired" field from this Edit User
screen?

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com

Re: Necesity for remove a field from Edit User window

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM Gabriel Huerta Araujo <
huertaga@globalhitss.com> wrote:

> I have to remove a field from Edit User window where this screen has an
> option Account restrictions where there are below options.
>

> disabled
>
> expired
>
> access_window_start
>
> access_window_end
>
> valid_from
>
> valid_until
>
> timezone
>

> Some of them are checkbox, by the way filed expired is presented as
> checkbox.
>

> What do I need in order to remove "expired" field from this Edit User
> screen?

Can you explain why you want to remove this field?

- Mike

<#m_2184702065758418486_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>