Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Matej <gm...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 12:24:08 UTC

Logs folder

Hi.

I ma testing pulsar. According to the documentation a logs folder should be
created with logs files when running. I can see only console logs but no
files. Anybody know what's the problem.

BR

Matej

Re: Logs folder

Posted by Matej <gm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matteo.

Sorry for not noticing this. I was used of Java apps logging to console and
file by default. I thought something is broken.

BR

Matej

Re: Logs folder

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.