Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Allen <DA...@fortpoint.com> on 2000/12/08 20:24:40 UTC

FW: where is org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource?

Pardon this mundane question:
ApplyTag.java uses org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource, as well as several
other classes from the same package.  However, I downloaded the latest
version of Xalan, but I can't find these classes anywhere in the jar files.
The only thing in my org.apache.xalan.xslt package is the Process class.
Can someone point me to the XSLT* classes?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: FW: where is org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource?

Posted by "David M. Karr" <dk...@tcsi.com>.
  Dave> Pardon this mundane question:
  Dave> ApplyTag.java uses org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource, as well as several
  Dave> other classes from the same package.  However, I downloaded the latest
  Dave> version of Xalan, but I can't find these classes anywhere in the jar files.
  Dave> The only thing in my org.apache.xalan.xslt package is the Process class.
  Dave> Can someone point me to the XSLT* classes?

A red flag comes up when you say "latest version".  The "latest
version" of Xalan is 2.0, which is supposedly barely in the alpha
stage.  You should have better luck with the latest "1.x" version.

David M. Karr     ; dkarr@tcsi.com  ; w:(425)487-8312 ; TCSI & Best Consulting
Software Engineer ; Unix/Java/C++/X ; BrainBench CJ12P (#12004)