Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexander Vaysberg <wo...@vaisberg.de> on 2009/04/27 17:50:58 UTC

Maven Changes Report Plugin problem

Hi,
I have a Problem with Maven Changes Report Plugin. I have the
changes.xml file, but if I generate pages with site, i have not the data
from changes.xml. I use the changes:changes-validate and it say, that
all data valide in  changes.xml.  Can you halp me.

Alexander Vaysberg.

Re: Maven Changes Report Plugin problem

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
We can help you if you provide logs or a sample project which
reproduce the issue.

Olivier