Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by shailendra vasale <sh...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/10/17 09:33:45 UTC

Catching XMLSerializer O/P

hi All,

    I'm trying to catch the events in XMLSerializer(which is getting displayed on browser) but what I get is - When I catch the startElement and endElement events I get the elements as specified in XSL.
But when I catch the characters event I get the entire content of XML in each element instead of getting the respecive element content.

    Can anyone pls help me out? How can catch these events which is displayed on the browser either in Serializer or Transformer.

    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shailendra Vasale.

Re: Catching XMLSerializer O/P

Posted by Sebastien Koechlin <sk...@ivision.fr>.
shailendra vasale wrote:

>     I'm trying to catch the events in XMLSerializer(which is getting displayed on browser)
> but what I get is - When I catch the startElement and endElement events I get the elements
> as specified in XSL.
> But when I catch the characters event I get the entire content of XML in each element
> instead of getting the respecive element content.
>
>     Can anyone pls help me out? How can catch these events which is displayed on the
> browser either in Serializer or Transformer.

Are you using start and len in public void characters(char c[], int
start, int len)?
Can you send a 5-15 lines code sample where you get the entire content
of your XML
document?

--
Sébastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr